Sirportly is a service operated by aTech Media Limited, a UK registered company (5523199). Registered at Unit 9 Winchester Place, North Street, Poole, Dorset. BH15 1NX.
Sirportly is a helpdesk and customer support tool. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You must be 13 years of age or over to use Sirportly.
- You must be human. Accounts registered automatically by bots, scripts or otherwise will be terminated without notice.
- Your account information must be up-to-date at all times. This includes your e-mail address as well any other information gathered during the signup process.
- You are responsible for ensuring your login information is kept secure. aTech Media Limited will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred through a security lapse such as this.
- aTech Media Limited does not guarantee the service will meet your requirements, be available 100% of the time or be bug free.
- You understand and will not hold aTech Media Limited responsible for any loss or damage incurred to you or your business by using Sirportly. This includes, but not limited to, loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses.
- Support is only provided to account holders and is only available by email and by telephone to paying customers.
- We reserve the right to remove any information which we consider to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic or otherwise objectionable.
- We reserve the right to remove any information which violates the intellectual property of a third party.
- You may not use your account to send unsolicited e-mails or messages.
- Uploading of viruses to our service is forbidden and will result in the file being removed and possible account termination. However, we are sympathetic to users who upload an infected file by accident and will do our best to assist in these situations.
- aTech Media Limited's total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the amount of revenue received by aTech Media Limited from the customer in the month previous to the month in which the liability was incurred, but in no event shall exceed £500 for any one event or series of events.
- The failure of aTech Media Limited to enforce any right or provision of these terms & conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The terms and conditions constitutes the entire agreement between you and aTech Media Limited and govern your use of Sirportly, superseding any prior agreements between you and aTech Media Limited (including, but not limited to, any prior version of the terms and conditions).
- These terms & conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Both parties agree that the courts of England are to have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise in connection with the terms & conditions.
- aTech Media Limited reserve the right to change these terms & conditions at any time.
- The Sirportly admin interface as well as public interfaces is copyright © aTech Media Limited. All Rights Reserved.
- All account information entered or uploaded into your account is owned by you and/or your company.
Pricing, Payment and Cancellation Terms
- aTech Media Limited reserve the right to change pricing at any time. Notice of this shall be provided on the Sirportly website and the blog. The service is billed in advance on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds for unused services or account downgrades.
- Some payments are subject to value added tax at the current UK VAT rate. Customers outside the EU do not pay VAT. All UK customers and customers in the EU, will have VAT added to the monthly package cost. All details are provided on the packages page.
- When adding or removing staff members from your account, you will be charged the new amount from your next renewal date.
- You can cancel your account by contacting our team by e-mailing email@example.com.
- Accounts will be suspended if payment is not made within two days of account's renewal date. Accounts may be cancelled and all data removed from our systems if payment has not been received within of 90 days of account expiry.
- Once your account has been cancelled you will not be charged again.
- We generate full VAT invoice automatically on your renewal date. We will also attempt to debit the credit/debit card you have on your account. If payment fails, we will notify you by email and your account may be suspended pending a successful payment.
- Invoices can be downloaded and printed at any time through the Sirportly Customer Area.
- Issuing a chargeback against any payments taken by us will result in an immediate account suspension or cancellation.
We do not a offer refunds on any of our packages (unless it is our mistake). You pay for what you use, you can cancel, upgrade or downgrade at any time. In exceptional circumstances, refunds are given at the discretion of the management
Excessive Bandwidth Usage
Each account is permitted to use the average usage for all accounts on the same package (as determined by aTech Media). If you exceed this, you will be notified by e-mail and we will work with you to resolve the situation.
Hardware, hosting & networking
- aTech Media Limited own our own servers for hosting all Codebase services.
- We use a third party for colocation, networking and bandwidth provision.
- Our equipment is located in a data centre in London, United Kingdom.
- All backups are stored off-site in a data centre in Reading, United Kingdom.