Forwarding from cPanel
- From the Admin Dashboard select "Ticket Submission" on the left, followed by "E-mail Routing".
- Click "Add new address".
- Enter the email address of the mailbox you'll be forwarding from, ensure that forwarding is checked and click continue.
- The next page has instructions for forwarding mail from cPanel. Make a note of the e-mail address to forward to listed in step 2.
- From your cPanel, choose "Forwarders" from the Mailboxes section
- Click on "Add New"
- Enter the address to forward
- Enter your Sirportly destination address that you made note of above
- Click "Add Forwarder" to save
- Head back to Sirportly and click "Continue"
- Next, setup how you'd like incoming and outgoing e-mail to be handled in Sirportly from this mail address. More details about these fields can be found in E-Mail Routing.
- Click "Add Address" and Sirportly will be accepting e-mail forwarded from that address.