Forwarding from Plesk
- From the Admin Dashboard select "Ticket Submission" on the left, followed by "E-mail Routing".
- Click "Add new address".
- Enter the email address of the mailbox you'll be forwarding from, ensure that forwarding is checked and click continue.
- The next page has instructions for forwarding mail from Plesk. Make a note of the e-mail address to forward to listed in step 2.
- Log in to your Plesk install, from the "Mail" tab, choose your support inbox or create a new address.
- After configuring the basic inbox settings, select the "Forwarding" tab.
- Tick the box to enable email forwarding.
- Enter the destination address that you made a note of earlier.
- Click "OK" to save.
- Head back to Sirportly and click "Continue"
- Next, setup how you'd like incoming and outgoing e-mail to be handled in Sirportly from this mail address. More details about these fields can be found in E-Mail Routing.
- Click "Add Address" and Sirportly will be accepting e-mail forwarded from that address.